Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good Afternoon From Miami Beach !

I'm addicted to all things beautiful! Whether its strolling around my local Sephora, obsessing over the newest Allure, eagerly anticipating my latest Birchbox, or watching Youtube hauls/tutorials.... the list goes on & on. 


I like to think of myself as the ultimate consumer, if I see an ad or commercial I have to have it/ try it whatever.. and I either like it, love it, or hate it. I live in Miami Beach where its HOT 24-7/365 and applying SPF is a religion. There seems to be a gap in advice & reviews for girls in this market! (helllooo you need to warn me if I spend $30 on lipgloss & it melts within 5 mins of walking outside!!!) 


So I've decided to start my own blog, a summer hobby & creative outlet where I can have fun sharing my beauty views.

No comments:

Post a Comment